The next issue will be published in late April 2015.
Contents will include:
- C.S. Lewis, Letter to Owen Barfield (1949). With an introduction by Walter Hooper.
- Aren Roukema, A Veil that Reveals: Charles Williams and the Fellowship of the Rosy Cross
- Lynn Forest-Hill, ‘Tree and flower and leaf and grass’: anachronism and J.R.R. Tolkien’s botanical semiotics
- Benson Fraser and Terry Lindvall, Embalmed Images: C.S. Lewis and Cinema
- Philip Mitchell, ‘So Numerous, So Cheap, and So Changing’: G. K. Chesterton and the Speed of Modernity